2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Applies to Calaboards products with HD Air Technology
Beginning on January 1, 2021, for the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), Calaboards provides a limited 2 year warranty from date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for a registered product.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cala Boards warrants that all products sold by Cala Boards are free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified in the product.
2. If CALA determines that a product is defective, in its sole discretion, Cala Boards’ sole liability will be limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product.
3. Cala Boards will not be responsible for costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of use of the product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to those imposed under applicable law.
4. The warranty applies only to Cala Boards products purchased from our online store or from authorized Cala Boards dealers and is valid only for the original purchaser. Warranty transfers are not possible.
5. Any product that we request to be returned to Cala Boards for warranty inspection must receive a prior return authorization, which can be emailed to email@example.com
6. If you ship products directly, we recommend using a tracked / insured service.
7. Cala Boards does not assume any responsibility for the products during the customer’s shipment to our Warranty Department. Shipping costs are not refundable.
8. The following are excluded from the coverage of this guarantee:
Damage caused by improper packaging.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This limited warranty does not apply to:
• Calaboards damaged by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
• Damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
• Calaboards damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than Cala.
• Calaboards that have been towed by power or sail boats.
• Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
• Calaboards designated as Prototypes.
• Calaboards sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
• Calaboards determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
• Calaboards that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
• Calaboards used for commercial or rental purposes.
• Cosmetic flaws or colors may vary from those shown. Cosmetic flaws or variations in color are not covered by warranty.
• Use in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
• Failure to comply with pressure recommendations, assembly / disassembly and handling procedures.
• Does not cover any puncture, cut or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
• Damage caused by excessive UV / heat exposure (shown with distinct yellow glue spots around the seams or fading of parts such as fins and logos)
• Damages caused by the use of solvents, adhesives.
• Damage to Cala Boards products caused by non-Cala Boards products.
• All the coverage of this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration is made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Cala Boards.
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to CALA® paddle boards. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. Cala’s aggregate liability shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer’s original purchase price paid for the defective product. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to any country, state, or provincial law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.